8/31/10

Miss Favour Mussa

From: Favour Miss
Reply-to: mrsfavourmussa@gmail.com
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP BELOVED
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:50:19 +0800 (HKT) (06:50 EDT)


我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我:missfavour2008@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP BELOVED

- Dear Beloved,Good day!I am Miss Favour from Ghana in West Africa.I want to invest my inheritance in your country .My late father who was a well known Business Man here left the sum of US $6.7M in a bank which he proposed to invest in abroad for a guaranteed and profitable business venture before his death in June 2005.Since his death this fund has been with the bank floating and unused because am incapable of investing and handling this fund here in my country. Presently,I am in the process of soliciting for a capable and reliable investor to invest this money in his country who would give me all necessary assistance at the deposited bank to release this fund to us. Apercentage of the final investing amount and business venture will be set aside for yourself as agreed by amicable arrangement of ourselves.This E-mail should be treated with some degree of confidentiality , By standing on my behalf to the bank to clear this fund,I would offer you 25% of this fund for your role and we would have a reserve of 10 % set aside to carry out all the neccessary expenses required to validate the transfer and release of this fund from my bank.I look forward to hear from you soon.Note that you must include your full names,Nationality ,full contact address and your contact phone number in your reply.Yours Sincerely,Miss Favour Mussa.

No comments: