8/20/10

DR. ABDUL QAHAAR

From: Dr.Abdul Qahaar
Reply-to: dr.abdulqahaar@sify.com
Subject: Business Proposal / Partnership Investment
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:12:00 GMT (Sun, Aug 15, 2010 13:12:00)


From The Desk OF Dr.Abdul-Qahaar.
The Head of File and Auditing Department.
Bank of Africa (B.O.A).
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso (West Africa).

TOP SECRET
REMITTANCE OF US$15,200,000.00 CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE.


This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my
Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.
I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank.
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($15.2 million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family at 11, sept 2001 (AMERICA ATTACK).Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. I will like to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, while further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Your Urgent response is needed for immediate transfer of this fund into your account.

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

1) Your Full Name..................
2) Your Age.........................
3) Marital Statuses.....................
4) Your Cell Phone Number................
5) Your Country.....................
6) Your Occupation..............
7) YOUR SEX.........................
8) Your Religion....................
9) Your Photo or Local Identity...........

So that I will guide you on the proper banking guidelines to follow for the claim. After the transfer, I will fly to your country for sharing according to our agreement. Assurance: Note that this transaction will never in any way harm or foiled your good post or reputation in your country, because everything will follow legal process.
I am looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Abdul Qahaar

No comments: