8/20/10

JANE BAKKA

From: Jane Bakka
Reply-to: jane_bakka25@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Hello Dear,
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:51:10 +0000 (GMT) (Sun, Aug 15, 2010 11:51:10)


Hello Dear,

Greetings! Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a respected person, hence decided to contact you for this vital business. I am Miss Jane Bakka from Ivoiry Coast, in Africa, i am a young girl and i lost my parents some years

ago. I inherited an important sum of money from my late father, Mr.Donald Bakka, who
was a prominent gold and Cocoa dealer in my country, he died in the recent crisis here in Cote d'Ivoire as planned by his enemies who are greedy over his wealth while my mother died when I was a little child and I am the only child of my parents.
I wish to request your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guardiance in your country as my father suggested investment on Real estate, Shares, or Hotel business; before his untimely death.

I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Six Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD6,500,000) into your account in your country. My late father acquired the money from his gold and cocoa business here in our country before he was killed by his enemies. The money is deposited in a fixed account in a bank in my country. I need you to stand for me in the bank to receive the money into your account hence.

I will come over there to stay and further my studies after the money is transferred into your choice nominated account while you shall invest the money into profitable investments in your area.

I will gladly give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance for the transfer while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please contact me immediately for more details.

Yours Faithfuly,

Jane Bakka

No comments: