8/23/10

SMITH ADDO

From: smithaddo
Subject: pls get back to me
Date: 31 Jul 2010 20:00:24 -0000 (Sat, Jul 31, 2010 16:00:24)


Greetings,

It's indeed my pleasure and honor to write you this letter, which i believe will be a surprise to you as we have never met before. My name is mr smith addo; retired bank manager in Barclay's Bank of Ghana (BBGH).

I write you this proposal in good faith, i am 56 years old married with four lovely kids. I am a devoted christian and a man of peace. I have packaged a financial transaction. As the regional manager of (Barclays Bank of Ghana). It is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2009 business report before i was retied, i discovered that my branch in which i am the manager made (us$9. 260, 000, 00) Nine millon two hundred and sixty us dollars. I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum. I deposited the fund in escrow call account, where nobody will have access to it, even the bank does not have access to this account because it cannot be deducted, until after the transfer, finally i did not declare this fund to the bank before my retirement.

I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary of this fund because only a foreigner can stand as the beneficiary, can i trust you to hold this fund for me until I come to your country? After the transfer, i will give you 35% of the total fund as your commission while 5% for any expenses then 60% shall be for me, all I need is for you to get a good current account where this fund can be transfer into and for you to stand as the beneficiary of the said account, who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer of the fund to your designated bank account. Within three working days the fund will be transferred to your designated bank account, there are practically no risks involved, and it will be a bank-to-bank transfer.

I hope you understand my situation. I am critically ill that is why i contacted you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very good treatment.

Thank you in advance and may god bless you and your family.
Get back to us through this email for more clarification (smithaddo1@hotmail.com)

Yours truly,
Smith addo.

No comments: