8/20/10

MRS. HANAN SOLOMON

From: Mrs Hanan Solomon
Reply-to: mrs_hanansolomon@yahoo.cn
Subject: Glory To God
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:37:33 +0900 (JST) (Mon, Aug 16, 2010 15:37:33)


新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
新しいメールアドレス: mrshanan_ssl@yahoo.co.jp

Glory To God


Dear one


i am widow cancer with out child recently, my doctor told me that I may not last due to cancer problem.i want to use my fund ($6. 800.000.00) to provide help to the orphans i'll update you when hear from you.


yours sister in christ

Mrs Hana Solomon.

- Mrs Hanan Solomon






From: hanan
Reply-to: hanan_solomon@yahoo.cn
Subject: Calavary Greeting's
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:59:44 +0900 (JST) (10:59 EDT)


Calavary Greeting's

Dearest In The Lord

May the peace of almighty God be with you and your family,dear one I am Mrs Hanan Solomon from Isreal but now undergoing medical treatment in the cocody hospital in capital city here in abidjan. am married to late Dr Jackson Solomon , who worked with Isreal Embassy for Eleven years before he died in the year 2004,after a brief illness that lasted for only one month and two week's.

We were married for Eighteen years without any child. After the death of my husband i vowed to use our wealth for the poor and the less privileged in our society. Recently, My Doctor told me that I may not last for the next three week's due to cancer problem that disturb me most, and Haven known my condition i decided to Serve God with our wealth.

When my late husband was alive we kept the sum of ($2.800.000.00 Million)Two million eight hundred thousand dorllars with one Bank, now Having known my condition I decided to Give out this fund to an pastor or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an individual that will use this fund to provide help to the community's need and christian poor and indigent persons, orphanages, widows like maround him and Schools etc.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact where the money was deposited also issue you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose, always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hope to receive your reply soon. Because i have come to find out that wealth Acquisition without Christ is Vanity upon vanity,Thank's you and may the Almighty God bless you.

yurs sister in christ
Mrs Hanan Solomon.

No comments: