8/20/10

DR. WILLIAM COLGATE

From: Dr William Colgate
Subject: Dear Friend..+
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:52:58 -0400


My Dear Friend, It is my pleasure to inform you that final arrangement has been made with the new Processing Director of Foreign Remittance Dept Mrs. Claire Bells to transfer your fund directly into your bank account. I have perfectly submitted all needed document in your name and favor with the help of my lawyer. This is a solid arrangement with Claire Bells whom I have known during my school day, she advised that you should forward your bank account details where the funds will be transferred into. Also the Hard Disk in the central computer system containing the information of the transfer will be replaced with a new one to avoid traces of the transfer. The new Hard Disk that will be use to replace the old one immediately after the fund is transfer into your bank account is what you will pay for and it will cost you $220 only. I hope you understand me. You can as well reach Mrs. Claire Bells on her private e-mail address: clairiebells@yahoo.com , for confirmation of this solid arrangement. Finally my friend, whatever we are doing we have to do it fast as the new Processing Director Mrs. Claire Bells advised to avoid Federal Government Auditors knowing this arrangement which will destroy all we have worked for. Also have in mind that I will visit you immediately you receive the fund in your account for us to see face to face and discuss on areas of investment. I wait your immediate reply to this notice so that I can ask Claire Bells to forward to you the name where you will send the money for the new Hard Disk. Please treat urgently, Yours truly, Dr William Colgate






From: Dr William Colgate
Reply-to: williamcol_10@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: YOUR ATM INHERITANCE SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Date: 12/30/2009 02:19:57 AM (Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:19:57 +0900 (JST))


新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
新しいメールアドレス: williamcolgate_atmcollection111@yahoo.co.jp

Dear sir/Madam,

It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Inheritance/Contract Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which Tag Name Reads "SWIFT CREDIT CARD" Re-confirm Your Name, Address, Occupation, Next of Kin, Amount of claims, Phone/Fax Number to claim your fund.

- Dr William Colgate

No comments: