8/31/10

Georgina Mensah

From: georgina mensah
Subject: ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST OFFER FOR SALES
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:00:18 +0200 (07:00 EDT)



Attention.

My Name is Ms Georgina Mensah, I know that this letter will come to you as a big surprise but don't ignore it, I write to introduce our products and services to prospective customers in your country to respectively. We are dealers on Gold. We are searching for customers who are serious and ready to buy our Gold. We have legal right and permission to mine and trade our Gold.

Consequently we offer as follows:
Commodity: alluvial Gold Dust
Quality: 22+ Carats
Quantity: 200kg
Origin: Ghana
Local Price: $18.500.000 per kilogram
Please We will therefore appreciate if you confirm by sending mail or fax in your interest with a letter of intent to us. Please we are also open to discussing with you a possible joint venture arrangement with respect to our Gold field.

Dearest, If you are interested in my proposal please get back to me trough my personal email ( georgina_mensah2006@live.com)

Regards
Ms Georgina Mensah
Mobile: +233 24654941
E-mail: georgina_mensah2006@live.com

No comments: