8/23/10

DR. MARIYAM BINTI MOHD. SALLEH

From: DR. MARIYAM BINTI MOHD. SALLEH.
Reply-to:
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:29:00 +0800 (Tue, Aug 10, 2010 12:29:00)


Attention Prospective Partner,

For identification, I am DR. MARIYAM BINTI MOHD. SALLEH, 52 Years Old, Financial Expert worked here in Malaysia top bank, I will be happy if we can do business together in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a transaction deal in the tune of $52.300,000.00 (Fifty Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to be transferred to any possible safe account with your good assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this amount to be paid to you and then both of us can share equal percentage meaning 50% for me and 50% to you.

More details about this will be forwarded upon confirmation of your interest in this transaction.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards.
DR. MARIYAM BINTI MOHD. SALLEH.

No comments: